QtMoko v19

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Tue Feb 16 15:41:33 CET 2010

* Radek Polak wrote, Il 15/02/2010 14:57:
> I can try to play a bit more with the config. Maybe we can find
> something with
> same speed and less buggy. I was hoping to have 2.6.32 kernel, which is fast
> and stable. But currently for me does not wake from suspend on incoming call
> and getting somehow trashed touchscreen input in X (both xglamo and Xorg with
> tslib input). I didnt have much time to explore it yet.

No problem Radek, and thanks anyway for your super effort :-)

I'm not a programmer so i cannot resolve my self these kinds of problem.
But i hope someone will do ;-) I can help as beta-tester, or helping on
documentation, not more.

I think that the community behind QtMoko now it's not so tiny, but we
need a method to concentrate better our efforts. IE: on the site it must
be some places to easily report bugs, problems or feedback by users, to
help testing (and betatesting) fo this (great) distribution. Something
like a bug tracker, answer for users, and so on,  more over wiki.

Maybe we can open it on launchpad ?
It's there a stable main developer group behind QtMoko or is only a
onemanwork?

--
Andrea