[GTA02] VGA-QVGA switching - #2263 revisited

Ben Wilson ben at abcom.co.nz
Thu Feb 18 07:24:05 CET 2010

I'd just like to add that QVGA has not worked on GTA01 for a few years
now (at least not in SHR)
xrandr has always reported 480x640 as the only available mode.

I think it may have been worked under om2007.
Anyone tried it under debian?

If anyone's able to have a look at getting GTA01 QVGA working in SHR
that would be great.

Ben.