[SHR-U] Wifi stopped working

vancel35 vancel at thespazcat.com
Thu Feb 18 21:51:04 CET 2010

An update here.

I upgraded my phone the night before last, and my wifi works again.  I had
just given up and was upgrading nightly.  I'm not sure what specific package
fixed it, but I noticed that some of the core packages were updated (such as
phonefsod, libframeworkd, mdbus2, etc.).

I think that I had found that it was that the dbus couldn't control the wifi
radio.  I'm not sure where the disconnect was, but the apps would call the
dbus, and the wifi radio wouldn't respond.

No matter which specific package it was, my wifi works now without me doing
anything beyond update/upgrade nightly.  I didn't add any extra kernel
modules or anything.

-Laura