[SHR-U] WiFi-related memory leak

Denis Shulyaka shulyaka at gmail.com
Fri Feb 19 01:03:32 CET 2010

Hi!

I'm using the latest SHR unstable. I experience some problems with
WiFi. When I enable WiFi and connect to an AP, it works well for about
half an hour. Then all the applications begin to respond more and more
slowly, and then kernel starts killing everything until it kills
wpa_supplicant or Xorg. Now I can't use my freerunner for downloading
torrents with transmission-daemon over night any more)

Is it a known problem, or I have unique combination of AP software and
FR settings?