[debian] phonfsod/phoneuid: fso-deviced killed when calling

Sebastian Reichel elektranox at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 03:12:38 CET 2010

On Sun, Feb 21, 2010 at 09:29:49PM +0100, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer wrote:
> Am Sonntag, den 21.02.2010, 19:21 +0100 schrieb arne anka:
> > investigating my core issue of the fr not suspending anymore after a call,
> > i see now that fsodeviced dies the moment i hit either "call" (outgoing)
> > or "accept" (incoming).
> > since fso-deviced is dead, nothing, in terms of idle notification at
> > least, happens anymore.
>
> A backtrace would be splendid. Could you install -dbg packages as well
> as gdb, change params to have apps emit a coredump and then get us a
> backtrace? Or just run fsodeviced directly under gdb and once it dies
> get us a backtrace.
>
> Cheers,
>
> :M:

Hi,

You fixed this already in [1]. fso-deviced in Debian is still from
Janurary 2010, because of the added libnl2 depdendency [2] from
libfso* in newer versions.

I just uploaded a new fso-deviced package adding a -dbg package
and the referenced patch.

-- Sebastian

[1] http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=cornucopia.git;a=commit;h=4c7979f5c19ab74c7c161d1d393677cb98f560d4
[2] http://ftp-master.debian.org/new/libnl2_1.99+git20091216-1.html