[Shr-User] New poll about OS

Marko Knöbl openmoko.marko at gmail.com
Mon Feb 22 22:04:00 CET 2010

2010/2/22, Michael Moroni <haikara90 at gmail.com>:
> Hi you all,
> I decided to create a new poll about the OS on open phones (Neo1973, Neo
> Freerunner, HTC-dream, ...) in order to update the last poll.
> Here you have the link of the new poll: http://doodle.com/mkuv2uhn66e83mxw
> Here you have the link of the last poll: http://doodle.com/sd2c8d8snr23eeqq
> The poll will be closed monday 8 march 2010, 07:00 UTC+01:00
> Have a nice day/Have a good night
> - Michael

Hi!
Thanks you for your efforts!
Unfortunately I was already planning a more elaborate survey which I
started discussing on the documentation mailing list. [1] Now that
effort was vain. So, for the next survey (if there will be one):
please notify the community if you are planning to do one, so we can
discuss it first.

[1] http://news.gmane.org/gmane.comp.handhelds.openmoko.documentation/cutoff=128