Mic volume extremely soft after buzz fix with SHR unstable

Jan Girlich vollkorn at cryptobitch.de
Tue Feb 23 01:18:10 CET 2010

Am Montag, den 22.02.2010, 21:36 +0000 schrieb Al Johnson:
> And the rest of the buzz fix? Check the resistance of R4303 (mic case to gold
> ring) as described in the SOP. It should be 2k2. Also look for shorts between
> pads.

Hmmmmmmmmm. It's hard to place the tips properly on the pads or ends of
the resistor, but the only reading I got was 0 Ohm. Maybe the guy who
did the buzz fix for me placed the bridge he removed back in? Or created
a short? I can't see any short visually, but I didn't look with any
magnifying glass yet.

I'll have a further look into it.
Jan