Mcnavi maps and ipk

Davide Scaini dscaini at gmail.com
Tue Feb 23 15:20:33 CET 2010

Hi guys,
after the release of mcnavi - in which we're all really interested - i
tought that it may be useful to share osm processed maps for mcnavi (since
it took me some hour and some GBs to convert whole italy).
So I made a project on sourceforge  to collect the maps:
https://sourceforge.net/projects/mcnavimaps/files/
(I had no idea how to share "huge" files in a good-fashioned way.)
There you can find right now Italy and Belgium maps (thanks to Luca).
If you're interested in sharing your maps contact me. I plan to release at
least Italy every month.

Now the second part... is there someone interested in building ipk packages
of mcnavi :)))) ? And obviously share his packages :P
I have no experience on that...
thanks