Rutgers University writes malware for Freerunner

GNUtoo GNUtoo at no-log.org
Tue Feb 23 19:42:25 CET 2010

On Tue, 2010-02-23 at 00:08 +0100, Petr Vanek wrote:
> as
> my middleware fails to bring up GSM interface 9 of 10 times lately, i
> guess i am pretty safe from any bad hackers' attacks!
But what if you get attacked from wifi?
I think we need help on security in openembedded(the build system SHR
uses):
*no security team and potentially outdated and vulnerable packages,but
sometimes people fix security bugs...
*On SHR and many default images root is the only user
*I bet we have no selinux support but because of the previous issues it
becomes irrelevant.

Denis.