SHR Stable Party

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Tue Feb 23 23:55:19 CET 2010

[Not copying shr-user because I'm not subscribed there and so my email
will be bounced...  But please feel free to add shr-user back again in
any followups.]

On 23 February 2010 19:26, rakshat hooja <rakshat at gmail.com> wrote:
> As we build up to the SHR Stable renaming of SHR Testing and (hopefully) a
> number of SHR Stable parties across the world, I have been thinking about
> what all we can do to create more awareness about SHR (and FSO) among
> embeded developers as well as users.

For me personally, the most effective demonstrations - and hence
publicity - are good Youtube videos.  So I would recommend SHR users
to prepare some really slick ones, showing lots of different uses of
the phone - and including for phone calls! :-)  Then the best of those
can be linked from any press releases.

I think your other ideas are good too, but some slick, well produced
videos would be great.

Regards,
         Neil