OM future

Iain B. Findleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Wed Feb 24 16:14:39 CET 2010

Does anybody out there know what the financial envelope for, say, a run
of 100 Neos with the accumulated hardware improvements, g3, and double
the memory would be? I am thinking a custom application here...

I also suspect that a faster processor and support for higher capacity
SD cards could be nice.