[SHR-U] WiFi-related memory leak

Denis Shulyaka shulyaka at gmail.com
Wed Feb 24 18:44:25 CET 2010

2010/2/21 Timo Juhani Lindfors <timo.lindfors at iki.fi>:
> Can you try the same test again without swap?

Here it is. Without swap and midori this time:
ftp://shulyaka.org.ru/pub/memlog2.tar.bz2

The phone survived for 2 hours this time. I guess it could live a
little longer without transmission-daemon.
Xorg was killed at about 19:25.
I'm not sure about what happened with the script but id didn't take
logs for 25 minutes between 18:58 and 19:22. It's the time when
transmission-daemon was killed.

The most interesting line in slabtop was:
  OBJS ACTIVE  USE OBJ SIZE  SLABS OBJ/SLAB CACHE SIZE NAME
 12278  12278 100%    4.00K  12278        1     49112K size-4096

It was counting all the time the test was run. Don't know what it means though.