gta02-core (was Re: OM future)

-= Apertum =- info at apertum.it
Thu Feb 25 13:46:14 CET 2010

* Wolfgang Spraul wrote, Il 25/02/2010 12:54:
> There definitely is another way. Must be. Business opportunity!
> Let's see how long people will be using their FreeRunners, and how long
> they will be using their N900... If the FreeRunner would be bug free, I'm
> sure people would still use them in 10+ years, easily.

I agree here, totally.

And IMHO openess *should* be different in this aspect: it *must* be
detached from a consumerism centered economy. But these products must be
really bug free and working very well.

Unfortunately it's still not the case of the FreeRunner (hardware side
*and* software side).

--
Andrea