[debian] ssh hangs

arne anka openmoko at ginguppin.de
Thu Feb 25 20:49:53 CET 2010

>> nope. and not with other targets. only the fr, which makes me suspect it
>
> What if you ssh to localhost on FR itself?

while trying that it occurs to me, that there's no way to answer that:

- i still have not found how reliably reproduce the issue -- it happens
pretty frequently, but, you know, a watched kettle never boils
- the only sensbile way to try that, is by connecting via ssh from my box
and then locally on the fr -- but, if the connection freezes again, how do
i tell whether it was caused by the local or the remote one?