[debian] minor enhancements

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Thu Feb 25 21:44:44 CET 2010

On 28 January 2010 10:24, Michael 'Mickey' Lauer
<mickey at vanille-media.de> wrote:
> Am Donnerstag, den 28.01.2010, 08:24 +0200 schrieb Timo Jyrinki:
>>
>> Well, I think you could discuss with FSO team if you could commit
>> rights to the zhone repository there. It's the most obvious/known
>> place anyway, and I'd think it'd bring more visibility to the patches
>> in your tree if they would be there.
>
> Absolutely. If you want to get commit access to zhone, drop me your ssh
> key.

Just to let anyone interested know: I have now pushed some commits to
the zhone repository at git.freesmartphone.org, and I intend to
continue doing so from time to time, which I think that changes are
stable and safe enough.

For what it's worth, I think that zhone is a very attractive phone
application, and so well worth a bit of continuing work.

All interested parties: please do keep an eye on the repository from
time to time, and let me know if you have any concerns.  Also, if you
have any suggestions, requests or patches, please feel free to send
them to me.

Regards,
       Neil