[Palm Pre] Code-Sprint next week!

morphis at gravedo.de morphis at gravedo.de
Fri Feb 26 19:06:54 CET 2010

Heyho!

Mickey and me will meet next week for two days to work on the port of
FSO to the Palm Pre. We plan to have our first call between two FSO-driven
Palm Pre devices. Most stuff for that is already implemented in the
libmsmcomm library and only the integration with FSO have to be done.

Furthermore we hope to integrate some more stuff into FSO like power
supply, power control and audio routing. Maybe we will have a first
initramfs image with FSO support for the Palm Pre finished on the second
day which you can download and try on your own device.

After the sprint is over we will report what we have done and which
tasks are open to help us to get a full featured FSO rootfs for the Palm
Pre.

regards,
morphis