Fwd: Your message to community awaits moderator approval

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Fri Feb 26 23:44:47 CET 2010

On 26 February 2010 03:09, Adam Jimerson <vendion at gmail.com> wrote:
> Ether that or use something like Pastebin for all the debugging output and
> other large amounts of text, but the best thing in a case like that would be
> to open a bug report.
>
> On Thu, Feb 25, 2010 at 6:26 PM, William Kenworthy <billk at iinet.net.au>
> wrote:
>>
>> sounds like you should create a bug and post a summary here when it gets
>> that big.

Thanks for your advice.  However, trying to register at
trac.freesmartphone.org (which I think is the right place), I get:

Oops…
Trac detected an internal error:

SMTPRecipientsRefused: {u'coreteam at freesmartphone.org': (550, '5.1.1
<coreteam at freesmartphone.org>: Recipient address rejected: User
unknown in local recipient table')}

I imagine that may be resolved soon, but in the short term I'll also
use the pastebin approach...

Thanks,