[shr-u] gsm doesnt work after upgrade

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Sun Feb 28 13:51:02 CET 2010

Hi list,
I have just upgraded SHR-Unstable, but now the gsm antenna doesnt work anymore. I have encountered this problem before, but then it always worked again after some reboots. But now it doesnt work at all, even turning the gsm antenna on manually in shr's phone settings doesnt work. So now Im looking for some command/error log or other debugging possibility to get rid of this problem.
Martin.

http://mail.yahoo.com