[debian] auxlaunch enhancement to use .desktop files

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Sat Jan 2 01:00:45 CET 2010

Hi Al, list,

Attached are patches to allow a line in the .auxlaunchrc file to
reference an <app>.desktop file, so that auxlaunch can get the
information that it needs from that file.  I find this useful, but I'm
curious what others may think, so please let me know.  Al, if you'd
like to incorporate this in the official auxlaunch, please feel free.

Regards,
         Neil