Quick e-mail poll: Still using your Freerunner?

Petr Vanek vanous at penguin.cz
Sat Jan 2 23:01:11 CET 2010

>That can be bug then, I'll try to check it (I'm sure it doesn't happen
>when sending from opimd-utils)

hmm, all my test sms messages to myself eventually arrived during the
evening*. i haven't heard notify (but the phone was tucked in my
pocket), so most probably not a fr bug unless somewhere deep in
framework-calypso communication causing some delays in receiving. but
the GSM signal here is quite weak so who knows...

* hey, that storage is great, now only the sent view is missing :))

cheers
Petr