Navigation

Neil Jerram neiljerram at googlemail.com
Sun Jan 3 18:51:36 CET 2010

2010/1/3 Mike Crash <mike at mikecrash.com>:

> Happy new year everyone!
>
> If you want to look at progress, here is first version of MC Navi:
> http://www.mikecrash.com/index.php?name=News&file=article&id=116

This is nice news, but what is it with the "sorry, no source code yet" thing?

Mike, I don't actually mean to complain at you in particular.  It
seems to me that a lot of people write something like that, especially
with their early releases.  I just don't understand why, and I'm
afraid that your post has pushed me over the edge into saying
something about it.  Do people not know what Free Software means?

(Plus it's not hard to find a way of hosting source code...)

Regards,
       Neil