Navigation

Mike Crash mike at mikecrash.com
Sun Jan 3 22:47:42 CET 2010

This means that it is preview and not releasable yet. I know what it free
software - but it is up to author, when he makes releases. And if he makes
it at all. This is only to know, that it is not sleeping.

So please don't be fidgety - I have spent on this 7 months, every day 2-3
hours, many times to late night (to 2 am) and I can thank god I have so
lovely family to allow that. This is true for other my projects too. Why
don't I buy navigation for 200 bucks instead of spending my rare time that
would cost by the way my employer thousands? With no donations and no
gratitude. Anyway, I should slow down...