Alternatives to FR

William Kenworthy billk at iinet.net.au
Mon Jan 4 02:12:54 CET 2010

What alternatives to the FR (with the same functionality) are there?  I
want 3G phone/sms access and the FR doesnt cut it any more ...

The android phones (htc dream?) - none of which are fully functional on
FSO/SHR (I think), and access through android to the underlying system
is minimal.

Flow - good but pricy, and unless I am looking at the design wrong,
there is only one adapter/interface socket so you can have a phone, or a
GSM device, but not both at the same time.

Nokia n900 - probably the best choice at this time.

What others are available NOW?

BillK

Home in Perth!