Navigation

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 4 12:17:25 CET 2010

c'mon,
you know he meant well

I can only applaud new pieces of software for our freerunners, so keep up
the good work
I personally think it's entirely up to you to release or not release the
source files (afterall, you could also  make a programme people have to pay
for)
but it might be interesting for both you and the community;
maybe someone has a good idea or a suggestion to make?
maybe someone will propose a patch?
anyway, it's still up to you (imho)

just have fun!