[SHR-U] Wifi?

Iain B. FIndleton ifindleton at videotron.ca
Mon Jan 4 20:03:28 CET 2010

After many spent hours trying to get wifi and bluetooth up and running
on SHR-U, I am about to conclude that these features just do not
work.

Wifi, after doing the bind and module reload things, works for about 10
pings, then appears to just stop, hanging the USB connection as well.

Bluetooth, after trying to install bluez4 and encountering installation
errors relating to lack of the bluetooth file in init.d, appears to do
absolutely nothing. The mokonnect application is pretty useless to me
for some reason, and the settings app appears to not set anything.

Anybody actually have reliable bluetooth and/or wifi working on the
SHR-U using the .29 kernel from last December?

If so, what is the formula?