AW: New project openmokontrol

hab keen oh ne baba_melone at yahoo.de
Mon Jan 4 23:27:35 CET 2010

You mean the mouse cursor? Tux racer can be controlled with mouse cursors?
If you mean the Up/Down keys, they should be controllable, too. Make sure the
usb port is upside, now you can bend it forwards, so the display is coming up.
Now the Up Key should be pressed. Bend it backwards and the Back key should
react.