GSM Network Time

Denis Johnson denis.johnson at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 05:39:26 CET 2010

Just as a data point, I have checked the default settings in shr-t but
I know I have to use the date command in an ssh session to get date
and time set correctly and also do a hardware sync. Strangely it seems
to keep the time until I re-connect via usb and ssh in, from there the
time goes out.

I am also in Aus (Qld) on savytel (vodafone) network.

Obviously I need to investigate further.

cheers Denis