QtMoko v16

grimfa grimfa at mm.st
Tue Jan 5 08:43:57 CET 2010

Hi !!

First at all I have to thanks any people working on QtMoko. This distr is
really nice !
I have tried SHR and Hackable:1 but my favourite is for sure QtMoko !
(Hackable:1 could be nice, but I cannot manage to have SMS working).

Secondly, I have the following questions about QtMoko :

1) In contacts details, the size of the font of the phone numbers is real
large and some time not. I encountered the same problem with the rich text
format of sms (hyperlinks have a real large size of font). How is managed
the font size of the display ?

2) With v16, I have problems with 'Arora' and 'Web Browser' : both
applications crash during the load of a page.

Thanks and Regards,

David