New project openmokontrol

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Tue Jan 5 10:25:01 CET 2010

I also didn't know about that application (time for the new opkg.org)

but I also have a small off topic question:
does anybody know of a way to make the FR act like a USB keyboard?
I would very much like a small device which I can plug into any machine/host
and that will be recognised as an USB keyboard

thank you very much,