TangoGPS font size for speed indicator

vancel35 vancel at thespazcat.com
Tue Jan 5 18:39:53 CET 2010

I've noticed that each version that I've upgraded of TangoGPS has increased
the font size for the speed display on the map screen.  I don't need or want
it to take up 1/4 of the screen as it does now.  I've looked inside the
TangoGPS config file (~.gconf/apps/tangogps/%gconf.xml), but I couldn't see
any options to set the font size.  Although I have to admit that some of the
config option names are slightly cryptic.

Is there a setting to reduce the font size?

Thanks for any info.

-Laura