OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?

Fabian Schölzel fabian.schoelzel at googlemail.com
Thu Jan 7 12:38:15 CET 2010

Hi rhn,

i understand your point of view. Everybody should do as he wish. But i
think if somebody wants to give that gift to everybody, he should be
"allowed" to do so, while others are free to say "no thanks, i don't
want to know". For my self, i think it is some kind of different to
your way, but in the end, it comes out the same. The people that know
me most, are the people i like most. That is so, because i spend more
time with people i like, therefore i talk more with them than others.
That is why they know more (or/and deeper). I would tell others the
same stories and infos about me, in the same deepness - if they are
interested. The topic and the deepness will change with the people and
they're interests, of course.

But then again, "teh interwebs" is different. One can be as verbose as
he likes, and others can read what they like.

Cheers,
Fabian