Maintain(er) OpenMokoProjects [was: Openmoko projects page down]

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 7 13:37:14 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 07, 2010 at 08:46:51AM -0300, Werner Almesberger wrote:
> Michael Pilgermann wrote:
> > the OpenMokoProjects page is back online - thanks to whoever did this.
>
> That would be Joachim. I'll add my thanks too !
>
> Unfortunately, there still appear to be problems with accessing
> certain directories, and nobody seems to have an idea (so far)
> how to solve these.
>
> > But in fact, I got a bit concerned about carrying on to host my projects
> > there. What is the status of this site - and who is the maintainer?
>
> As far as I know, Armin Ranjbar is in charge of the administration of
> the projects (approval, etc.), but there doesn't seem to be anyone
> who's clearly in charge of running the infrastructure. (I might be
> wrong, though. Corrections welcome.)

Hi, who could be contacted wrt openmoko OE builder still spamming OE
tinderbox, still building daily, but with lots of errors nobody care
about now I guess.

http://tinderbox.openembedded.net/builders/openmoko/

http://downloads.openmoko.org/distro/unstable/daily/
http://downloads.openmoko.org/repository/unstable/
is still updated daily, but I fear that nobody is using daily anymore
and I haven't seen any patch to OE repo in last few months..

Thanks

Cheers

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr