New significant speedups coming to FreeRunner

Fox Mulder Quakeman1 at gmx.net
Sat Jan 9 20:47:45 CET 2010

Radek Polak wrote:
> Btw if someone wants to try here is new kernel with modules:
>
> http://activationrecord.net/radekp/qtmoko/download/experimental/

I see in your supplied config that you still have
CONFIG_MTD_NAND_VERIFY_WRITE=y which was found to be a slowdown in write
performance. In latest andy-tracking kernel it is disabled. So i'm right
now compiling latest andy tracking with your config and nand write
verify disabled. I'm curious if this is really faster than my last
normal andy-tracking kernel with none of these optimizations. :)

Ciao,
     Rainer