QT and dbus - no such signal

Nicola Mfb nicola.mfb at gmail.com
Sun Jan 10 18:08:16 CET 2010

On Sun, Jan 10, 2010 at 3:52 PM, Christian Rüb <christian.rueb at gmx.net> wrote:
[...]
> As you can see, the ResourceChanged signal is not listed (neither on my FR nor on my PC), but with qdbusviewer I can connect to it and receive the signal:

It seems the signature is wrong.
In a my working snippet I used (with QDBusConnection::connect):

dbus->connect(OUSAGED_SERVICE,OUSAGED_PATH,OUSAGED_INTERFACE,"ResourceChanged",this,SLOT(resourceChanged(QString,bool,QVariantMap)));

where resourceChanged has the following signature:

void resourceChanged(QString name, bool state, QVariantMap attributes);

Hoping it helps.

     Niko