[debian] minor enhancements

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Tue Jan 12 07:09:15 CET 2010

2010/1/12 Neil Jerram <neiljerram at googlemail.com>:
> - In zhone, keep current SMS selected when returning from the SMS
> display screen.

You could try to submit that to upstream [1] as well. Since it's demo
UI "only", the upstream isn't developing it much but probably accepts
patches. I've a patch I need that adds support for letters ä and ö
[2], it wouldn't hurt to include that as well.

[1] http://git.freesmartphone.org/?p=zhone.git;a=summary
[2] http://users.tkk.fi/~tajyrink/moko/zhone-umlaut2.patch

Then maybe [3] for reading addressbook entries also from a .vcf file
wouldn't hurt those users that are only using SMS contacts. I like the
ability to copy, backup and edit entries directly in a file.

[3] http://users.tkk.fi/~tajyrink/moko/zhone-vcffile.patch

Anyway likewise, feel free to use :)

-Timo