elm_browser initial release

c_c cchandel at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 14 18:51:06 CET 2010

Hi,

Sebastian Krzyszkowiak wrote:

> About "how do i do that in elementary": elm_win_fullscreen_set IIRC.
> And for rotating: look at elementary_tests, it's there ;)

  Well, here's another release. Changes :-

 * zoom out added to menu
 * stop loading page added to menu
 * bookmarks added - I'm using sqlite as of now
 * rotation added - the changeover takes time to complete and it's weird
though cause the slip shelf and keyboard are still the 'right' way
 * ability to change user agent added (but not tested)

http://n2.nabble.com/file/n4394197/browser_1.0-r0.4_armv4t.ipk
browser_1.0-r0.4_armv4t.ipk

  As usual - feedback is welcome.

Thanks.