QCurrency - simple currency calculator

Christian Rüb christian.rueb at gmx.net
Thu Jan 14 22:05:45 CET 2010

Am Donnerstag, 14. Januar 2010 schrieb jeremy jozwik:
> On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 3:06 PM, Christian Rüb <christian.rueb at gmx.net> wrote:
> > Hi,
> >
> > I made a simple currency calculator as I could not find any.
> > Feature:
> >  * can save excahnge rate :-)
>
> looks good so far. i like the big buttons, nice for punching numbers
> when walking.
> only one thing that is pointing its self out. now that i can save the
> rate i wish i could save multiple rates. 2-4 maybe...  perhaps
> accessible through one button that you hit multiple times to cycle
> through the saved rates.
>
> really nice application though. this will be used!

Thanks. I knew this question would come up ;-)

I have different ideas (store and select different exchange rates, get rates over internet, ...).

The reason I wrote it - I am travelling in Febuary. So new features will not come until March...

Cheers,
 Christian

PS: does anyone know a good API for C++ to get exchange rates?