Fwd: Re: pisi depenencies (because of forgot to send in the list)

Vinzenz Hersche hersche at puzzle.ch
Fri Jan 15 10:23:44 CET 2010

hello michael,

are you german (becuase of the e-mail)? if yes, i am swiss(german) ;)

it was about pisi.. but i solved this problem 10 minutes later by checking out
your git-repo ;)

first i searched it in google.. because of the name i've thinked, it's a
python-package and it isn't in your project..

mh, to explain it clearer.. maybe you tried the diffrent apps in qtmoko.. there
is a app "synchronisation".. this app starts a little server (like sshd or so)
and i've thinked,it's using syncml.. or maybe.. so i tried it, but it wasn't
work.

i know now (it was a long night yesterday, till 2:30 ;) ) that, at least the
old qtopia-versions are using the opie-standart
(http://opie.handhelds.org/cgi-
bin/moin.cgi/OpieSyncProtocol?action=highlight&value=qtopia)

there is also a plugin for opensync (https://svn.opensync.org/plugins/qtopia4-
sync/src/qtopia4_plugin.cpp) but its developement seems stoped.. and last, but
not least, there's qtopia-pimsync
(https://code.launchpad.net/~saschpe/+junk/qtopia-pimsync) which is maybe
usefull for code-examples but you need to emulate a qtopia-device or so to run
the app..

i hope, you understand my idea a little bit better.. it was my mistake to
belive, qtmoko use syncml.. but if you're able to use the qtmoko-sync-app on
desktopside, it would be a really nice thing.. :)

vinzenz