literki update

Timo Jyrinki timo.jyrinki at gmail.com
Fri Jan 15 10:55:36 CET 2010

>> And here you can find the source code (thanks to Christof and Christian):
>> http://git.senfdax.de/?p=literki;a=summary

I switched from matchbox-keyboard to literki yesterday evening on
Debian. I wanted just the keyboard, so I patched it to remove
everything else especially as those elements seemed to somehow block
other items I liked to click.

Furthermore, I added ä, ö and € letters and did some other mods. Put
them now quickly at http://users.tkk.fi/~tajyrink/moko/literki_mods/

Thanks for the work, it's quite nice improvement over
matchbox-keyboard at least. Of course there have been other options as
well but I've been too lazy to try others out before this.

-Timo