[SHR-t] Some tips needed

Yorick Moko yorickmoko at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 09:31:19 CET 2010

I don't have much time so a very quick response:

*preventing suspend: I think fsoraw is what you want (take a look at
http://wiki.openmoko.org/wiki/FSO_Resources)
*I don't think the sound settings are being saved atm
*using 16bit and no shadows, changing framerate and using faster kernel (no
debugging)
*browser: haven't tried it yet, but it looks promissing:
http://www.opkg.org/package_326.html