[QtMoko] Call volumes

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Tue Jan 19 00:17:16 CET 2010

Vinzenz Hersche wrote:
> Brolin: could you send me/us the state-file with a little description, where it
> is and which value must be set? :)

The state file is: /usr/share/openmoko/scenarios/gsmhandset.state

I use vim to edit the state file on my FreeRunner.

“control.48” is the mic gain.  Set the value to 3 (the maximum).

After I changed this single value, people could hear me better, even
when I hold the mouthpiece relatively far from my mouth.

Note:  I am still using QtMoko v14, so I do not know if the state
file(s) have changed in subsequent releases.  Please try this change and
report your observed results.

I used this post to learn which control to change:

<http://lists.openmoko.org/pipermail/community/2009-October/057319.html