[Community Updates] 2010-01-14 released

Patryk Benderz Patryk.Benderz at esp.pl
Wed Jan 20 11:42:06 CET 2010

[cut]
> I know, I didn't have time to update the CU, but elmdentica's latest
> release didn't show up :)
Hi Rui,
sorry we missed elmdentica this time, but it sometimes just happens. Can
you point me to your post on ML, where you gave info about new release?
Latest i could find in my mailbox is: "ElmDentica 0.7.0 is out!" dated
on 2009-10-12 which is rather old. Could it be, we missed it also on
previous CUs ??? If so, than I am terribly sorry, but believe me,
getting all this information from many sources and combining them
together sometimes is an uneasy task. Sometimes something gets lost in
this process.

--
Patryk "LeadMan" Benderz
Linux Registered User #377521