External blkid library not found

Martin Jansa martin.jansa at gmail.com
Thu Jan 21 10:23:41 CET 2010

On Thu, Jan 21, 2010 at 10:17:51AM +0100, Thomas Zimmermann wrote:
> Am Donnerstag 21 Januar 2010 10:06:50 schrieb Vaudano Luca:
> > No, I didn't.
> > Now it's only DEPENDS = "elementary".
> >
> > Thanks
>
> Then you should do it. You need the libary in your bitbake tree and not on
> your buildhost system.

Does your application depend on blkid directly or just transitively because of
some other dependency?

I've seen the same error just because some lib was pulling -L/usr/lib64
to linker cmd and there (on my buildhost) was other version of that library
but built against blkid (and library in staging was not depending on that).

Cheers,

uin:136542059                jid:Martin.Jansa at gmail.com
Jansa Martin                 sip:jamasip at voip.wengo.fr
JaMa