elm_browser and https

D. Gassen dirk.gassen at web.de
Thu Jan 21 19:56:02 CET 2010

Am Jan 21, 2010 um 13:02  schrieb c_c:

> @ Rui Miguel Silva Seabra
>> specially if you add keyword organization instead of merely hierarchichal
>
>  Can you amplify what you're looking for? I haven't thought much about the
> bookmark management actually.

I would also wish to see a separate bookmark manager that can be tied into a browser. I sometimes use multiple browsers and each has its own bookmarks. If we had something like a button in each browser that would start the bookmark manager and then that manager would have its own UI and could tell the browser to go to a certain link then the same bookmark manager could be used by *all* browsers. Plus I could exchange the bookmark manager if it would follow a standard interface and the browser could concentrate on what it does best (browsing the internet) whereas the bookmark manager could do what it does best (managing bookmarks).

I guess that could be done using dbus, maybe?

Dirk