posting to a blog vs. this list (was: Re: OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?)

Brolin Empey brolin at brolin.be
Sun Jan 24 16:22:45 CET 2010

Fabian Schölzel wrote:
> On Sunday 24. January 2010 13:38:27, Stefano Cavallari Cavallari wrote:

Why does your reply template include the quoted author’s last name twice
instead of only once?  Also, you should include the time zone/UTC offset
because the quoted time of day is still in the future in the Pacific
time zone (-08:00). :)

>> What about opening a free blog and write your thoughts/happenings there?
>
> I think that's a good idea!

I actually already have both a Facebook [1] and LiveJournal [2] account.
  I stopped posting to LiveJournal because I received almost no feedback
except when I sent the URL of my posts to people via e-mail, IM, or IRC.
  I thought I could get more feedback by posting notes (not status
updates because the length limit of those is too small) on Facebook, but
I receive no feedback at all except when I send the URL of my posts to
people.  I have largely lost interest in Facebook because I lack an
active (as opposed to passive) audience.

[1] <http://www.facebook.com/brolin.empey>
[2] <http://brolin-empey.livejournal.com/>