OT: Where can I meet a female companion with similar interests and personality /in person/?

rixed at happyleptic.org rixed at happyleptic.org
Sun Jan 24 17:21:47 CET 2010

-[ Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 03:46:04PM +0300, Paul Fertser ]----
> Come on, just add a procmail rule or something if you do not want to
> see a nice guy improving!

I don't know how to tell my procmail to discard completely off topic
messages like these.

But I feel a little ashamed to be rude in this case. So, let's end
with a piece of advice to the OP : an intelligent brain is a good tool to be
used against the outside world but is not designed to, and can even be
destructive when used to analyze your own self. So make yourself a favor and
stop giving so much attention to your thoughs, and get interrested in the
outside world instead, which is much more interresting than any single
individual.  For instance study history, sociology, nature ; anything but you.

Now come on people, there should be a reason why mailing lists
are given a toppic in the first place.