Which FSO interface is best to get battery state

Michael 'Mickey' Lauer mickey at vanille-media.de
Sun Jan 24 23:16:48 CET 2010

Hi Christian,

I'm afraid I didn't update the docs after changing the semantics
slightly for FSO2. These days, for most applications, I advise to use
the aggregated power supply instance, which will provide what you need.

The individual supply objects are merely there for monitoring
applications.

> Also, is it certain Freerunner battery is always supply nr. 3?

The order of individual power supplies is not guaranteed to be fixed.

So which way is best to check my battery is discharging and below
requested level? Do I have to always also ask for GetPowerStatus and
make sure it is not charging?

> Or shall I use aggregate one?

Yes.

:M: