thanks to authors of Podboy, NIDE, and openmokontrol

lars poulsen larsopoulsen at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 08:20:34 CET 2010

On Tue, Jan 26, 2010 at 1:18 AM, Valery Febvre <vfebvre at easter-eggs.com> wrote:
> Josh Thompson wrote:
>> I just wanted to say thanks to the authors of 3 different applications I have
>> started using recently.
>>
>> Podboy is fitting my need extremely well for listening to podcasts.  I can't
>> say how great this app is! :)
>
> I think I never read a message as pleasant as yours about an application
> I write.
> Thanks a lot. I'm really happy you like Podboy.
>
> You made my day ;-)
> --

Let me make your day today then :-)
I have previously expressed my appreciation about podboy and i am
happy to do it again.
It is definitely one of my most used programs and i enjoy using it very much.

I really like the responsiveness of the application. If only it was
not written in python i think flowers would be blooming and spring
would be coming early.

regards,