Tracking power leackage in my freerunner

rixed at happyleptic.org rixed at happyleptic.org
Wed Jan 27 11:40:23 CET 2010

I monitored power consumption all day long (from full battery to empty).
I observed that the average current consumption (from /sys/.../current_now)
is 78mA when "idle". My battery, at full charge, is shown to store 1.1Ah
(according to /sys/.../charge_now), which leads to battery life of 14h which is
exactly what I observed.

So, I suspect that 78mA when idle, supposed to be in deep sleep mode with
a #1024 fixed device is far from ideal.

What value of current_now should I expect ?