[SHR-t] navit crashes with Reiseplanner maps while searching for a town

KaZeR kazer at altern.org
Thu Jan 28 16:25:37 CET 2010

Le 28/01/2010 15:47, neo at el-hennig.de a écrit :
>> There is a bug open at navit's bugtracker about that :
>> http://trac.navit-project.org/ticket/524
>>
>> This is a regression since rev 2844. I'm personally using a rev26?? on
>> my FR, with reiseplanner maps, without this issue.
>>
>> The patch in the ticket has been applied, please try with rev 2934+ and
>> report.
>
> This is not only true for MP maps but for OSM maps as well, at least with my navit installation (latest from SHR-u feed: rev 2902).
>
> Hopefully this is updated soon...

Then this is probably another issue for you, because the regression in
M&G (reiseplanner) was caused by the use of new tags in OSM which
weren't added to M&G.
Does your OSM map version match navit's revision? If you use an old OSM
map, or a newer OSM map with a given revision of navit, it may fail to
work because of changes in the datas.

BTW : there are daily build of navit for the FR here :
http://download.navit-project.org/navit/openmoko/svn/

They are built nightly, but it's also possible to trigger a build during
the day.